Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, October 08, 2004

I finished both bags I was working on the other day and I had all planned to take pics and post them today...but then I grew so desperately ill that I could do nothing but lay in bed and moan. So not good. But I am feeling better now and was able to eat and everything...tho it's now too late to take pics :(. Hopefully tomorrow. I've started a new sweater for myelf out of 3 different shades of purple homespun. The pattern is from the last Knit It! magazine, and I had wanted to make it for awhile. At first I cast on for the XL size but after a couple rows I ripped it out and decided that for once I would knit my actual size and wear something more form fitting...so I went down to the L. Since it's a ribbed design it will just stretch where it needs to (and we all know where that is) and pull in in other places. I'm nearly done with the back and should finish it tonight, my body permitting. I am toying with the idea of posting the patterns for my Halloween Bags that I designed and crocheted, but don't want to go to the trouble if noone wants it. If anyone has any interest in this let me know and I will get on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home