Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, October 14, 2004

I have a new FO to show, and it's not the sweater. I decided to get my butt in gear and finish the scrapghan I had knitted the strips for, so I did that yesterday. Here it is:



It's washed and ready to be gifted to my dad this Xmas. The soaking/washing helped the rolling a little bit, and time will help some more. I also couldn't resist starting a new project. Here it is...destined to be a poncho:



It's rainy today so the colors are a bit darker than they actually are. I started this with the idea of making it for Vance's niece for Xmas, but have been toying with the idea of making it for myself, hrmmmm. We'll see how it ends up. If it's for her I will knit 2 rectangles and sew them together (what you see is the length of the rectangle). If it's for me I will knit one big rectangle, fringe it, and attach it at the shoulder (what you see is the height).

I have an interview at hobby lobby today, which might be a good temporary job while I look for a career job, depending on what they want me to do. I guess I will find out in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home