Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, October 18, 2004

Last Day of Freedom...

before I start my temporary job at Hobby Lobby. This should be amusing, at least for a little while...I am going out of my head being home all this time. I have to be doing at least 2 things at a time and I can't handle having no real responsibilities, bleh.

Anyways, I started on the afghan and am quite a ways into it. Of course I am working it center out so progress is more slowly now than it was before. I haven't yet taken pics of the purple sweater due to pure laziness, but I will.

In other news, I decided to go out today and use some coupons to Michael's and Joann's that I had. At Michael's I got a ball of Lion's Incredible ribbon yarn to try out, but at Joann's I got a trio of square willow baskets. I really only wanted one, but they didn't have the nice dark colored ones for sale alone. And the trio was only $15 after coupon anyways. I used the medium sized ones to hold baby presents which I have around "just in case". They're also fun little things to work on. Then I needed room for the other two, so I spent a few hours completely organizing my craft supplies and ended up with room for them on top of my bookcase. One holds 6 spools of curling ribbon, while the other has a bunch of misc. things in it.

At Joann's I also saw these cute lamps; they looked like a purse but had a lightbulb inside...so cute. Unfortunately they only had one pink one and it had some sort of goo on it (ewwwwwww), so I passed. I can totally see it in my future "someday" craft room tho, which I want all in pink, red, and purple (maybe some black or white for furniture). If I can find one that hasn't been goo'd on, I may need to get it and put it away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home