Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Last night I took some time out from knitting on my sweater to sew this for my mom:



I bought the piece of Halloween fleece ages ago off season, but it was a little shorter than I wanted so I bought some purple a few weeks ago (on sale cheap!) Then I cut some 12" pieces of purple fleece and sewed them to the Halloween print using a zig zag stitch. After zigzagging all the edges...I had a very large blanket to give away. Here is a closeup of the Halloween print:



I think it's really cute (and really big) and that she will enjoy it. I'm sending it off ASAP so she can enjoy it for a long time.

In the meantime, I am looking for a sweater to make for Vance, since I ripped the last one. I am using Lion Brand Microspun but think I am gonna double it, so I can use an 8 or 9 needle probably. I want something simple...any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home