Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Well I finished the Adobe Granny Afghan yesterday (it came out really well) and I took pics of it, but Vance didn't tell me that he reformatted the computer I had the camera installed on, and I am now trying to get it to work again. Argh! So pics soon, I guess.

In other news, his car didn't start yesterday, so it had to go BACK to the mechanic's today. Ugh! It had sparks flying around inside of it...fun fun.

I am working on a little crocheted cardigan/jacket for a Xmas present and I think I may deviate from the pattern soon...if I have enough yarn. We will see!

Here is what I may make next. Not in the exact colors shown...I have a hodgepodge of sparkle Xmas yarn that I want to use up and I will see if I have enough to do this (I'm pretty sure I do).



It's one of those freebie thingies from Walmart...and yes, it says Red Heart on it. But I actually like Red Heart for afghans and stuffed things...it comes out pretty soft after washing with Downy and drying with Bounty...plus it wears well. That's all for now, hope my cam is fixed soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home