Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Well I took some pics of the green sweater and was all ready to update and post when I realized that (1) I don't have office so I can't update my gallery and (2) I don't have the ftp settings so I can't upload the pics either. Grrrrrrr...and Vance went to his friend's house before work, so I won't have it anytime today. Will have to post pics of that stuff tomorrow (hopefully).

In related news, I started a new pair of socks for Vance for Xmas. The other pair are for Xmas too, but he knows about them. Now that I've got his size down, I can make some surprise ones too...yay! I worked a little more on his sweater but it is so tedious and I think I will have a ton of yarn left over. Am toying with the idea of ripping it, doubling the yarn, and knitting something simpler (like a zip up hoodie). The pattern is really nice, but I think it may be a bit much for him...he's very simple. We will see, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home