Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, October 22, 2004

Woo! My first day off from my sucky job...and what do I do? Spend bucks! I hit up the Jo-ann Fabrics Moonlight Madness sale this morning (this morning? Yeah...weird name for the sale when you can shop it in the morning). I bought a few things on sale and all kinds of stuff that were half off clearance prices. The things that were clearanced: 7 balls of Woolease T&Q in Wood (to add to the 2 I already have...a nice fluffy jacket maybe?), 2 1 lb blocks of soap, a handful of zippers. I bought on sale: a trick or treat container to hold our candy, a spool of snowmen ribbon, and a set of molds for the soaps. And finally, I got a new magazine with my half off coupon. Total spent: $30 and some change, wheee! I may go back to get some more cheap soap...the mold I bought is for "massage bars" and I think they will look cute with a little i-cord rope attached. Fun fun!

I have been plugging away on the afghan pretty steadily, but I think it may be a waste to spend my day off on an acrylic granny square afghan, soooooooo I will either play with my soap (quite probable) or start a new sweater. Only time will tell!

Sorry for the lack of pictured posts lately. I have been busy with work plus 2 days ago Vance's car didn't start and we have been having to hand mine back and forth. It is at the mechanic's now (on a free tow...thanks to my quick thinking and his Geico insurance) and we should be able to get it tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home