Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, November 19, 2004

After showing off my ornaments, LoriO asked for a trade for a yarnus snailus ornament. I'm happy to accomodate her, and anyone else who wants to trade. So if anyone's insterested, drop me a line by email (tifffany@gmail.com) or in comments and let me know!

Also, I followed yarngirl's instructions on how to get bloglines to notify me when I get new comments...so we will see if that works. She has a tutorial on it, if anyone is interested and uses bloglines and haloscan.

In crafty news, I finally got to taking a pic of the baby blanket I Crocheted. Here she is:



I used 3 skeins of Bernat Baby Coordinates for this...and pretty much used up all of the yarn. It's just a basic granny square with color changes.

I also bought some new beads yesterday and some stretchy cord, and already made a bracelet. I'm wearing it now to test it out but I probably will give it away for xmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home