Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Escape!

So our bedroom doorknob has always been a little finicky. And Vance has been locking the door at night since he saw Dawn of the Dead. Anyone see where I am going with this? This morning I woke up at 8 and tried to get out of the room. I barely got the lock to twist...but the knob wouldn't budge. After trying a few more times, I had to wake Vance up. He tried to open it with no luck either, and finally resorted to busting it off the hinges with some makeshift tools (shaving cream cans, nail files, a metal candleholder). Even once the hinge pins were off, it still wasn't moving...and took some more force to get it off and get us out of there. The maintenance man came by today and fixed it...he was amused that we were locked in the bedroom and had to break out. I wasn't.

In other news...I finished another scarf last night. Here she is:



Do the colors look familiar? No? Oh, right...I forgot to take a picture of my sweater I finished weeks ago. Here she is:



Isn't it pretttttty. It's so soft and fits well...and I love raglans. The sweater is for me, but the scarf is going into the sale. From those 6 skeins of Homespun (2 of each color), I got the sweater, the scarf, part of the poncho I made for Vance's niece, and still have a medium sized ball left of the middle color. Sheesh!

I'm also putting up for sale a couple of afghans I made ages ago and have never used (I have several others I have kept and do use).

Here they are:



I have a few more things almost finished...so more pics a-comin'! That is...if I can get out of my bedroom tomorrow :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home