Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, November 13, 2004

A few more FO to report...I used up most of my gold tinseled xmas yarn to make a couple stockings...and found a few more things languishing in my stash. First I made this stocking:



which is very large and heavy. The picture doesn't show scale, but believe me when I say it is pretty darned big. The jingle bells I had in my stash and I think make it look a little better. Then I made a little one to kind of match:



The shaping is different, but the idea is the same. I put jingle bells on this one too...and only had one left.

I also have a bunch of silver threaded yarn...will probably do the same type of thing but with something other than bells hanging down...beads perhaps? Only my stash will tell!

Here are the misc accessories I found and will throw in to the sale as well:



Some jingle scrunchies, one plain scrunchie, and a star ornament (which I may need to jazz up some). I plan to make some more ornaments too with some scraps...maybe on my days off.

Since then I've finished a white boa and started another scarf with a yarn that's new (to me). Pics of those later.

In new yarn news, my elann order is on its way and I successfully ordered my mag...so both should be here soon! I thought I was being all economical with the yarn, but I almost ordered enough for 2 bags...just 5 skeins shy...sheesh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home