Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I haven't posted in a few days, but I've certainly been busy. Mostly with knitting away on the market squares bag...I am on tier 11 out of 15 and they are so small now they only take a few hours each. I should be done soon...and then I get to see if it felts ok, hehe. I will have a lot of leftover yarn for this...so I can make another little (non market square) bag or so. I also did the first few steps of some more ornaments (in prep to send to some people) and made some more paper for cards. I got all my Xmas stuff out and ready for Thursday, when I will wrap presents and decorate. I also picked up a few new things, hehehe...on sale of course.

I went to Walmart with a girl from work yesterday to help her pick out cheap fabric for curtains (she needed a lot and all the dollar fabric at our store was all horribly ugly). Anyways I found out she has been trying to learn to knit but the girl who was teaching her is left handed (hard for her to learn from a left hander) so I may show her how someday.

Two more days of work and then a day off, yay! Pics soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home