Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I love shopping with coupons! After work today I went to the mall. First I headed into Yankee Candles where I had a $10 off of a $25 purchase coupon. So for about $15 I got a large jar candle in the scent peppermint cocoa (mmmm chocolate), and votives in peppermint cranberry, christmas cookie, and buttered rum. Then I headed to bath and body, where I had a coupon for a free holiday body item with purchase. So for $10 I got 4 tubes of hand cream and a big bottle of very merry cranberry bubblebath (which I used tonight, mmm).

Then of course I had to complete the night with a yarn purchase...and purchase I did. Spurred on by Karen, I went to elann and ordered yarn to make a bag like hers. Here are the colors I've chosen:



I also ordered a few other colors (2 greens and 1 blue) that I may switch out with some others in case I don't like the combo later on. And whatever is leftover will go into additional felted bags (for the sale? Probably.) I also had to snap up the last 3 skeins of another yarn they had, not sure of the name but it looked nifty and will make a nice scarf.

I've started on another granny square blanket, this one a baby blanket. That's all for now...progress pics tomorrow or so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home