Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, November 08, 2004

Wooo 2 posts in 2 days...some kind of record for me lately. Just wanted to show off the quickie furry scarves I made yesterday in anticipation of the craft boutique. Here they are:



I had to run out to the store to get some size 19 needles and some blue yarn to go with my Lion Bouclé...but once I got home I whipped those up. I don't really wear this kinda stuff, but I hear it sells. I have no idea how much to price this at tho...I may end up asking Vance's bro in law (he is the one all gung ho about my crafts and the boutique...hehehe)

In other news, I am gonna chug along on some more scarves from my scraps of homespun and Woolease...and then maybe whip up some stockings from the Xmas yarn I have (ignoring the Christmas Star afghan idea...at least for now. I can always buy more yarn in the colors I want when I decide to do it, rather than using the hodgepodge I have now). That's all for today. I will probably have more to show tomorrow since I am off tomorrow. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home