Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Yesterday I was off, so I worked on the Market Squares Bag a bunch. I am now on the 4th tier...closing in on the 5th, yay. But that's not all I did, I also made these:



I had the idea to make these after I made the other ones, but couldn't find suitable artwork for them. So, I had a friend of mine draw some pics for me. The yarny snail with antennas that look suspiciously like knitting needles was all her idea tho. It says "yarnus snailus" around him too. After scanning, flipping, resizing, and printing the images, I then proceeded to roll out the clay, transfer the images, cut the pieces, bake the clay, paint the clay, put copper tape around the piece and then make and add the beaded adornments. I really like how they turned out, too. The top pair is a gift for a friend of mine and the bottom a gift for the friend who did the drawings. The middle set is for me, though.

Maybe tomorrow or Friday I will have some time to take more pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home