Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I finished a new project (besides the sweater, which is done too). Here is a quickie bag crocheted out of Sugar'n Cream cotton.



I had 2 balls in this color and still have quite a bit left from the second ball. I used a label pattern and a size G hook (the pattern called for a size 7 4.50mm hook...whatever that is). It turned out alright, I guess. I won't make it again tho. I originally started this pattern in a diff color, which I thought I had 2 balls of. After several rows I realized they were NOT the same...not even the same colorway. Gah, what was I thinking. I know several other times I thought they were the same too. Oh well. Now I have 2 single balls of diff colors...will prolly make more little drawstring bags out of em.

The bad part is, halfway through my hand started hurting...bad. And it didn't even take that long. After resting it a few hours I started again and it eventually hurt again. This morning I finished it and started another and it's hurting again...guess I will have to work on these sparingly...since crocheting is hard on my hands and crocheting with cotton is even worse.

I also got some new yarn from LoriO, but I forgot to take a pic of it during my photo shoot so it shall have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home