Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, December 31, 2004

I got up early today and clicked around on my rings some only to find out I'm no longer in the crochet blogs ring. I'm not sure why, I never went a month without posting, my code isn't broken (I don't think), and my site isn't broken (except sometimes it goes down for a few hours...but that's loadingscreen.com). Oh well, I guess I won't worry about it.

In other news, my afghan was done but then I decided to add more border so I still need to do that. Also, the room is just about finished!! I need to get some curtains and some art, but I think that's about it. Yeeha! Next up: the craft room.

I am currently working on a shawl/wrap thingy from my mom using different blue yarns I have. I'm not sure how it is working out, I guess I will have to wait til it's washed and all. I kinda wanted it to be a block that's joined at one shoulder kinda thing, but it may be too stiff.

Pictures once I get my computer working (so I can download and upload them)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home