Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, December 23, 2004

I've been a bad blogger, but that's because I've been so busy with visiting, Xmas stuff, and redecorating. I am more than halfway done on the center part of the bedspread afghan now. I am on the last of the big (30 stitch wide) strips and then I have 3 small (10 stitch wide) and one medium (20 stitch wide) ones to make. I should have enough yarn for those. I'm sewing the strips as I go along, so there won't be all that finishing at the end. I am really pleased with how it is turning out and need to head out to get some yarn for a border.

I've also been working on some little things, like reupholstering a chair that had an ugly dirty orange fabric that felt like burlap into a masterpiece of purple vinyl. Then I played with furniture hardware, picture frames, spraypaint, and chains. What could come of all that? Stay tuned and find out... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home