Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, December 10, 2004

My hands allowed me to crochet on the bag all day yesterday...and I managed to finish it. Here it is:



I made it with 3 balls of Sugar'n Cream in Faded Denim with plenty left over. It called for a 1.5" button, but I had this one and it seems to work (plus I love the way it looks with the bag). I think this would be great with jeans! So into the FO stash it goes.

On a sidenote, I'm not sure how long I will keep blogging. Which basically means I don't know how long we will keep paying for the website...I may keep blogging til it runs out or I may quit when my camera stops working (which may be soon). In any case, I will still keep up with other people's blogs, so my presence will still be felt.

Happy weekend to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home