Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Yippee skippee, I am done with Vance's sweater. Well, sort of...I am done knitting it, but I still have to seam it. But I am still saying I am done causing seaming is relatively quick...I think I am going to jump in the shower then seam it up as I watch Pirates and wait for my hair to dry. Then I will head out to pick up the knit.1 magazine (I've heard some decent things about it) and some basic groceries before determining what my new project is. It will likely just be a mesh bag to use up some of my randon skeins of cotton yarn (I'm not a fan of cotton and am trying to get rid of these into a sellable or giftable form. Or else I might knit that licorice yarn up that I just got into a hat (which was my intention). Of course, after seeing how well it matches with the fur I am rethinking that. Pics of the sweater and more info about it later...hopefully it will end up looking good (fingers crossed and all)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home