Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, June 27, 2005


Here are a few pieces of jewelry I made yesterday. They're not meant to be a set; they're just displayed that way to conserve space. The necklace is for my stepfather (and will be given to him later today), while the other is an anklet pour moi. My mom said that they looked like devil jewerly...harumph! The charm on the necklace is one I got cheap on clearance from Joann's awhile ago. It's a black metal ball with a silver cross on the front and back. I used black hemp and a clasp I had and just did some knotting...easy cheesy. I made one with natural hemp, small purpley beads all along, and a silver cow skull charm for him before. He really liked it, except for the purpley beads...said they were too girly. But he liked purple and I wanted to snazz it up, so that's why I put them in. I may make another necklace before I meet up with him, after I finish a few cleaning things. Here is a link I used to find out about the basic knots, instructions, and how much hemp to cut.

I spent my late morning washing, waxing, windexing, and vacuuming my car. It looks spiffy, but I look beat. The only bad part is now all the scratches and such are really noticeable. I may have to go buy some touch up paint. Nothing else much going on...time to do more cleaning before I head out to do something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home