Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Yesterday was my stepfather's birthday. We had tickets to see Stevie Nicks that we got for free from my brother (that he got for free), but decided at the last minute not to go because of traffic, lack of enthusiasm, and possible rain. Instead, we went to see Bewitched, with Will Ferrell and Nicole Kidman. And let me say, this movie was soooooooooooooo funny. I loved Ferrell in both Zoolander and Elf, and he did not disappoint here. There were parts where I was just rolling with laughter, and it wasn't just me (as it sometimes is). It was a bit on the short side though; I expect the DVD release to have some additional scenes and an alternate ending (since there were some plot points left unresolved). All in all a great date or family movie, as there was lots of funniness, some romanticness, but no sexiness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home