Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Not much to report today. I injured my foot the other night when I got out of bed in the middle of the night. My leg was asleep or something, so I fell, and I think I've broken my toe. It's not hurting as much now but it's still quite tender. Plus there's still some swelling and a lot of bruising...ew.

So due to that, I'm kinda forced to keep off my feet, and I've been working on my knitting. I think I will actually make my deadline of finishing the tennis sweater by tomorrow! I already knitted the neckband and am now working on the seaming. It did take me almost an entire movie just to sew on one sleeve tho...but that's due to all the sleeve cap shaping. Pics of that tomorrow, if I get it done. Then I need to find a new main project, which I think may be a shawl out of Joann Sensations Rainbow Boucle yarn...for my aunt's bday.

In work news, I finished my 5th week of training. While I still have one more week to go, it's not lecture. We get to actually process and ask questions and stuff for most of the week, with some speakers and a luncheon thrown in. So that'll be something new. Then after that we move buildings (cause our desks aren't ready) and work in another training room, then we finally get to go to our desks. Fun stuff...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home