Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Well the cute lil puppy is gone. We found her owner Monday and she was picked up late Monday night. Early Tuesday morning we had a power outtage, so I ended up getting up extra early for work. I was plenty exhausted thay day!

Also on Tuesday, I finished reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and Son of Rosemary. The former was great (of course), but the latter was perfectly dreadful. As if the boring plot wasn't enough, the ending was completely pathetic. Argh! I may still have to make a point to see the movie tho, just to torture myself.

In crafting news, I am nearing the end of the second sleeve for my sweater. Then I just have to sew it up and work the neck. Hopefully I will have it done by the end of next Monday (my day off).

I went out to half-price books today and picked up 4 new books (for under $20!), so I am off to either read more HP5 or start a new book. Hopefully more exciting stuff another day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home