Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, July 06, 2005


Yesterday I went to see War of the Worlds after work. I wasn't really that jazzed about the movie beforehand, and definitely not a fan of Tom Cruise. But it was pretty entertaining and visually stunning. I must say I was disappointed in the ending...and I can't say anymore without spoiling it at least a little. I can def see why people were terrified when they first heard it tho.

I had a very busy weekend, going to 2 cookouts (one on Sunday and one on Monday). On the 4th I also watched a parade and got sunburnt (ew!) and played some Texas Hold'em and lost (ew for losing, but fun to play!) I actually came in 2nd in the 2nd game...tho I was superduper short stacked. I managed to come back to about 75% as many chips as the leader. Then I went all in with the best hand and lost on the turn.....boo, hiss! Oh well, it was family and all in fun :)

Yesterday I got a tax refund check I had been waiting for (I amended my 2003 tax refunds) AND I get paid tomorrow, yeeha! This weekend I have plans to go to a medieval faire, so I will def have some bucks to blow there ;)

That's all for me! Hopefully more crafty related content when I have more time and energy. I have a test at work tomorrow and need to be rested up for it...so time to sleep and mebbe read a bittle.

2 Comments:

At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tifff!!

Glad you're back to blogging!

I too am a huge Will Ferrell fan. I was dissapointed in the soccer movie though.

It sounds like you're ok with all the potentially anxiety causing changes that have happened while you were taking a break.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Tifffany said...

Yeah the soccer movie was a bit boring, I agree. I LOVE Elf tho. Love love LOVE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home