Tifffany's Ramblings

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Today was the first day of my 7th week at work, whee! It went pretty fast, actually. We got our buddies, who we can reference an hour each day for questions about our work. Also, we got attendance certificates. You get one of these if you're not late or absent (unscheduled) in a 6 week period. And they're good for a $10 gc of your choice (with tons to choose from). So I should get that in a few days, yay. And on Friday we have a Grill and Chill, where we get free food and there are thousands of dollars worth of gift cards raffled off.

In crafty news, I finished my sweater that I had been knitting for months, but haven't photographed it yet. I will get around to that someday. Also, I've knit a total of 5 washcloths for xmas presents so far...and am well into my 6th. These are going to go into packages of 2 soaps and a washcloth each...I think I need about 13. I actually have 2 other washclothes knit in a variagated yarn that I might use for this as well.

In movie news, I saw 2 films this weekend. On Saturday night I saw Wedding Crashers, which was so funny that my stomach was a bit sore afterwards. And I've developed a thing for Vince Vaughn lately, so that doesn't hurt. On Sunday I finally got to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which I have been really looking forward to. I must say that it was absolutely stunning visually, and I enjoyed the ending. I did miss the songs from the first one and some of the extra rooms. Mike Teevee was a lot more fun this time around, but Veruca Salt a bit less so. I will def get it when it's available on dvd tho :)

That's about it for now. I'm having difficulties finding time and motivation to write here. Especially since I feel like I should have pics, and I def don't have the time or energy to mess with that. But we'll see how it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home