Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Helloooooooo...

No, that's not what I look like now... I went to see Tim Burton's Corpse Bride tonight. It was short but really really fun. I will own this when it comes out on DVD. As if the movie wasn't great enough, there was a really long preview for Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I try to keep up with the previews and stuff over the internet, but this one was new to me, and it rocked.

In knittings news, I've been doing some. I started Kepler and am pretty far on the first sleeve, with the cable band of the second sleeve knitted. I haven't found much time, energy, or motivation to blog lately tho with work (lots of meetings, the move, etc) and other fun (meant in both a sincere and sarcastic way) stuff going on. I could do a detail day by day post of it... but it's way too much and not all public information.

Til another day!

1 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I loved Corpse Bride too! Plan to own it as well. Tim Burton is a genius. I also want to see the new Wallace and Grommit movie...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home