Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Earthy Stole

As I said, I had a photo shoot one day and took some pics of some FO's I've had done. Well, here's one of them. A scrappy stole I knit from some leftover bits and a few balls of novelty yarn to spice it up. I really love making projects like this, uses up all the letovers and comes out with a very interesting texure. First, a pic of the whole stole:

And because my camera is the sux, I took a closeup of it so the different yarns in the fabric were a bitemore notieable. Here that is:

No idea what I am going to do with it... for now it's just sitting in a bag. More for another day...

2 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Karen said...

That is really pretty! I love the color combination.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Tifffany said...

Thanks guys! I am really happy with how it came out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home