Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, October 10, 2005

I still haven't gotten a scary makeover, but I did spend last night at some frightening haunted houses. Well, at least they frightened me. I went to Nightmare in Painesville, which is several haunted houses all grouped together on a local fairground. It was dark and scary and lots of fun. The picture to the left is one of the creatures, I couldn't find anything better to show. But I'm sure I ran away from her at some point.

Also last night, I had some yummy shrimp at Red Lobster, thanks to the special endless shrimp deal. I've been wanting to go there for awhile now. And their biscuits? YUM!

I took some more pics this morning. One came out really good but then I somehow messed it up... oh well. Here is the One Stitch Baby Sweater from Lion Brand with cotton-ease in Orangeade. It was a simple knit, but kinda heavy having all that hanging from the needles. I made the smallest size (I think), and it took well under 2 balls. I'm saving the rest of the orange for some colorwork once I make some more little baby items with my one or two balls each of several colors of cotton-ease. For buttons I just used whatever I had in my button stash. They're not all exactly the same, but close enough.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Karen said...

I haven't went to a haunted house in ages. I used to love going with my kids when they were younger and easily scared. ;)
Cute baby sweater! I love the color of the cotton ease orangeade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home