Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, October 03, 2005

Scrappy Blue Bag


Just a quick post to show off this lil bag I made. I used lots diff blue yarns and some cotton held double for the main color. I also lined it with denim from old jeans. It is a very heavvvvy bag because of all the cotton and denim, but kinda cute. I like the way it looks tho, esp on the inside. I think I have enough blue scraps left to make another bag, a diff style tho. When I add a denim liner on it, I may have to use the rear pants pockets for some inside pockets, that's be fun. Sorry, couldn't get a good pic of the inside and I used no pattern for this.

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Well I'll be darned! You are here! What a nice surprise. It's it so nice to see you back again. I always enjoyed your blog and your creativity!
Welcome back!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Tifffany said...

Thanks guys. I don't have as much time as I used to, but I like to keep the blog to get ideas and such :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home