Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This is my latest obsession. In my job I listen to music all day while I work, when I'm not in meetings. This particular cd has been in my player for a couple days now. Well, it does come out so that I can also listen to it on the way to and from work, of course. When I love something, I really love it. It all started when I picked up a used Wheatus cd at my local record store. They have a deal with buy 3 get 1 free on used, and I had always been fond of Teenage Dirtbag and their cover of Erasure's A Little Respect so I bought it...and loved it. Much fun hyperness and a bit uncouth (in a good way). So then I got Suck Fony, which is fun but a bit more mellow. Their new release, Too Soon Monsoon is a bit of a hybrid between the two... a bit mellow and a bit hyper all at once. If you like bands such as Placebo and Dashboard Confessional, then ya might like this.

In other news, I broke a nail today so decided it was time to file them down a bit and am having much trouble typing. So that's all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home