Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Wooohoooo, I love 3 day weekends! No, I don't get a holiday day... but I didn't have much of a weekend last weekend cause I had to change my work schedule so this weekend I happen to have an extra day off. Yeah! I was in training all last week learning new job stuff, so I will be practicing that starting Tuesday. But let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Yes, I saw Just Like Heaven yesterday. It was a pretty cute movie, funny in parts but mostly kinda sappy. It had really beautiful colors in it tho, which I am a sucker for. Kinda a chick flick, but still fun... and great music! ;)











And that's not all! I also saw The Exorcism of Emily Rose last night. It wasn't what I was expecting, but still good. I must say that one thing I dislike about movies is tons of flashbacks, and this one definitely had plenty of that. Of course, some lady with 3 small kids sat right in front of me and there was much noise to be had. And some guy (or hoarse-voiced woman) sat right behind me and kept making burping/gurling/other disgusting noises throughout. Oh, the fun of being me...

More tomorrow or soon! I am ready to head out and have some fun! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home