Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, November 25, 2005

Argh! I'm a bad blogger, cause I'm so busy!

Last weekend I had a 3 day weekend. Saturday I went out to Aurora farms but didn't buy anything (save for some Pumpkin fudge, mmm) and then stopped at an Alpaca farm! The little guys were so cute! I bought some sportweight yarn made from a fellow I saw while there, and the lady inquired as to my making some things for her shop. Still waiting to hear back from her...

Sunday I had a date (*gasp*!) for lunch. It went fine. Then in the evening I went to see Saw II, which I really enjoyed! I am such a horror junkie.

Monday I just kind bummed around, workong on some x-mas presents. I started Mancala Mia, a request from a friend. Hopefully I should be able to get it done before the holidays - tho who knows with my busy schedule.

Thanksgiving was a good time. Despite feeling a bit yucky I managed to make it to 2 aunts houses and ate way too many desserts. Working today (no shopping for me, booo) but taking a half day tomorrow and heading to Pittsburgh to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire with my friend. We're also going to go see Trans-Siberian Orchestra in a few weeks. Wooohooo!

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Karen said...

I'm glad to hear you had a nice holiday! I love alpacas too with their big eyes! Cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home