Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I'm baaaack... maybe. I am finding it exceedingly difficult to find time and/or motivation to post lately. I have been busy taking trips, cultivating a new relationship, and getting ready for/enjoying the holidays. Buuuuut, I got a new digital camera for Christmas (!!), so I will be able to take lots of high quality pics. Hopefully that will give me stuff to post!!
Here is a pic I managed to snap of myself with the timing function (!!) Christmas night. Excuse the crazy hair, I had just taken down a bun.

As busy as I feel I've been with work, I've actually been taking some days off and half days cause I have so many other things to do. I saw trans-siberian orchestra, which was awesome. Aaand played glow in the dark putt putt, which was super fun (and I won!)

I even finished all the xmas presents I had planned (except for one, but I will...I promise!). It was a very fun time. Hopefully I can take some fun pics soon of some things I finished...and eventually new things if I ever have any. :)

2 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Hi Tiff! It's good to see you...you look great! Glad to hear your holidays were good and that you are having fun. Congrats on the new camera!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Tifffany said...

Thanks girls! Hope ya both had a great new years too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home