Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, January 30, 2006

I've been waiting for Herrschners to have a free shipping event, so I can order a few things... and they finally did! I nearly missed it since I was out of town this weekend, but I checked my junk emails as soon as I got back. I'm glad I did, cause I was able to score a Strip It Tool and Deluxe Braiding Tool Set, along with a few balls of Paton's Fresco Yarn in order to bump me up to $25. I got 4 balls since it is on clearance, and I think I can make a cute scarf or baby/kid item out of it :)

Kind of a boring post, since I don't have a new FO to show off. But if you head on over to Knitti-Me's new home, you can see some of my handmade items modelled for your viewing pleasure :)

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff> i just stopped by via Knitti-Me to tell you what beautiful work you do. Gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home