Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, February 02, 2006

I was surfing over at Kim's, and found this neat link for trivia tips about yourself. Of course I had to try it and mine were too funny not to enjoy. Lookie here:

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Tiffany!

  1. The Eskimos have over fifty words for Tiffany.
  2. Tiffany is the world's tallest woman.
  3. A thimbleful of Tiffany would weigh over 100 million tons.
  4. If you drop Tiffany from the top of the Empire State Building, she will be falling fast enough to kill before reaching the ground!
  5. Ideally, Tiffany should be stored on her side at a temperature of 55 degrees.
  6. The horns of Tiffany are made entirely from hair.
  7. Tiffany will often rub up against people to lay her scent and mark her territory!
  8. Tiffany can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid.
  9. Pacman was originally called Tiffanyman!
  10. Lightning strikes Tiffany over seven times every hour.
I am interested in - do tell me about


As cool as it is with the eskimos, Pacman, and being nearly invulnerable, I sure do hope a thimbleful of me does not weigh *quite* that much ;). And about marking my territory... erm... well... *blush*

It's better than using Tifffany, I suppose, whereas I get "Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let them eat Tifffany'!" as a piece of trivia... yikes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home