Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Pixie Cables

I finished the baby set earlier this morning. There wasn't much left to do since I was working on it til midnight last night. Without further ado, here is the sweater

I love this pattern but I keep forgetting that the pattern needs some tweaking. I really should write these things down. It came out cute anyways, and I just used some stash buttons in coordinating colors. Cause I don't think baby sweaters really need super expensive matchy matchy buttons :). This was made from Woolease yarn in color "Ivory Sprinkles" that I got ages ago for $.75 a ball. I also made my mom a sweater and socks out of this, and still had enough for both the baby sweater and a hat. I made the largest size for the baby sweater, I think it's 6-9 months.


The hat came out pretty cute too. The tons of seed stitch at the top did get a little bit boring tho.

What is next now that this is done? Another baby sweater/set. I am really trying to burn my baby yarn, ;). Hopefully I will still be able to show pics, if I don't use up all my blogger pic space :)

1 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Karen said...

What a cute baby set! I love the seed stitch with the cables. Some Mommy is going to love it and the baby will be styling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home