Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Super Saturday!

This morning I was awakened when me mom came home (the garage is near my bedroom). So when I got up and told her she had woken me, she said "good, let's go to breakfast and shopping...". Who am I to argue with that? I bought a few things... and when I came home I had this in the mail:

Isn't it beautiful? Marie made it for me as a thank you for the cardigans! I was just glad she liked em, but this little beauty is fabulous. I adore purple and I like how it's all flowersy with the green and the leaves. It matches the fairy on my back :)

I am also about finished with the baby sweater - need to find/sew on buttons and weave in some ends then I will have some pictures of that. Happy weekend all!

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you like the bracelet - and it matches your tatoo! The baby cardi is so sweet - makes me want to have another baby - HA! NOT! I'll leave that up to you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home