Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, February 13, 2006

Wellll I've finished 3 more baby sweaters, but only 1 is realllly done since I need to put closures on the other 2. They are all crocheted which is how I got them done so quickly, and now I am working up a hat or two to use up the last of my baby scraps. Then I will be down to 2 balls of baby boucle and I think that's it! Hopefully I can get some pics before I head out to PA this weekend...

In other news, I got off work early today and the plans were to get a quick oil change then go home and rest. But the "quick" oil change that was sposed to take 30 mins ended up taking 2 hours and costing $50... UGH. They gave me a free oil change coupon for my trouble, but I don't know if I want to go through the experience again. Besides just the length of the wait and the cost I also had some old people's dog jumping on me cause they brought it and no leash, a freezing waiting room, AND 2 guys wandered in and tried to peddle books and phones. No, I don't live in the ghetto and yes, I hate the people in my town.

Pretty soon I should be starting some exciting projects, if I can figure out what ;) Any suggestions?

2 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Now that sounds like a fun oil change experience. (Not) and expensive...wow.
As for project suggestion, I see the Kepler Along button in your sidebar. Have you finished that already?

 
At 4:25 PM, Blogger Tifffany said...

Ohhhh I gave up on that cause it was being too big, hmmmm Im not sure i am up to restarting it just yet :) Thanks tho

 

Post a Comment

<< Home