Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, March 10, 2006

Doily Madness


Or so it might seem. I am really into making these right now, so we'll see how far I get. First up is a purple doily called "Vanity Fair":



Isn't she cute! She only took a few hours (started last Thursday night and finished Friday before I left for PA). She's from the book Dainty Little Doilies, shown below:



I bought this ages ago with intentions of making them, but gave up for some unknown reason. All the better, cause I'm enjoying them now! These ones range from about 4"-8"... not very big, but good for using up bits of thread left over from larger doilies.

I made another purpley one with more leftovers, but it may be ripped for thread to make the flower doilies, so I'm not blocking it now. And since I'm not blocking it, I'm not showing it. I made it earliy Friday as well, so you can see how fast these are!

I've finished the Pineapple Sundae doily and will show it off soon! And I'm on to another one... called the Heirloom Pineapple doily, I think. In the same color as the other Pineapple... it's going to be a set. Watch for it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home