Tifffany's Ramblings

Friday, March 03, 2006

I finished a few baby things, and haven't had time to take/post pics. But I have about 30 mins before I head out to Pittsburgh, so I am gonna throw em up now.

First up is a couple of baby hats I whipped up from some leftovers. For the girl hat I made a little flower from the Lion Brand pattern to adorn it. For the boys I just added a pom pom to the hat. And a stripe with the little bit of blue I had. I think they're cute!



Next up I made a little jackety sweater with a skein of white Baby Coordinates and some random bits I had leftover. I had to use some other white yarns to make edging, as I ran out of everything else.



Obviously, I still need a closure for it. I would like to do a zipper, but I can't find a separating one in anthing less than 12". Ideally I'd like a 9", but a 10" would probably work too. Anyone know where I can get one??

Well I'm off! I have some other new things made that I may be able to show off when I get back :)

3 Comments:

At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your baby items are just adorable. Do you really know that many pregnant women?!

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Karen said...

Very cute! I love the flower on the girls hat!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Tifffany said...

Thanks guys!

Marie - No, I don't! I just love making quickie projects with some varying stitches so these sit in my future gifting pile.

Kim - Hellooooo there! Everything is A-OK, glad to see ya :)

Karen - Thanks girly... my mom says it's for a little bohemian baby - heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home