Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Not much to report on since I've been slacking in the craft department due to being out of town, a bit sick, and busy playing online poker (I lose). But I am working on the roses doily and I finished all the blooming parts and am now doing the regular doily part.

Also, I'm busy designing an afghan. My boyfriend works at a hospital and the women's cancer center has been doing a lot of fundraising so I asked him if they would be interested in raffling off a Steelers themed afghan (he's in Pittsburgh). Of course they jumped on that and said they are having a Steelers auction in late summer/early fall, so I started designing one. I am going to put the logo in the center then do "superbowl champions" along the top and bottom (or sides) and the ones they won up the sides (or along the top and bottom). I think it will come out well and hopefully bring in a pretty penny. I spent most of tonight working on the main chart, and it's looking pretty good. I tried to upload it but blogger is being cranky. Perhaps another day...

I'm off again this weekend, so hopefully I will get to start it soon, after I finish this doily I was so excited about and now want to be done with. Or maybe I will *gasp* start another project without finishing either of the 2 I have going! That's so unlike me...

1 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, That's quite an undertaking with the Steeler-themed afghan - but I know you more than up to the task.

Your boyfriend lives in PA? Another long-distance relationship?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home