Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Blooming Roses Doily


I used to be so good about updating this thing...not sure what happened. Oh yeah, I got a job... and a life... and a laptop which is not as conducive to uploading pics. But, whatever.

I finished the Roses doily from the Doilies in Bloom book last week, and took a few pics. Not the best, but I don't have time or energy to fiddle with lighting and such. Here is the big picture:



It turned out quite a bit smaller than it was sposed to. But I'd rather have nice, sharp stitches than size (but why can't I have both *whine). I think it's cute, tho not entirely useful to put anything on. Here is a close up of the center, with more realistic coloring:



And the little rosettes at the edges. Thank goodness there were only six, they got to be a pain to make in duplicate:



That's all for now. My stepfather is in town this week so gonna hang out with him in the evenings then mebbe head out of town this weekend, per usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home