Tifffany's Ramblings

Thursday, May 04, 2006

As promised, and sooner than usual, the finished crocheted Glitterspun top! This will be for my mom for her birthday in June:



I quite like how it came out. I threw in an extra ball of glitterspun to make it a bit longer. It was quick too, despite my putting off working on it.

Here is Lion's pic of it:



It's a pay pattern, but pretty simple to do. Adaptable to any yarn as well, I'd say, with only slight modifications. I think it makes a cute semi-dressy over top.

In other news, I started a baby blanket for a co-worker. I'm using Joann's Sensations Rainbow Boucle in light blue (it's a boy) and this pattern. It's looking cute so far.

Heading to Pittsburgh for the weekend (per usual), so catch ya next week

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Karen said...

How pretty! I bet your Mom will love it! Have a great weekend!

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really nice. :) I love the color - neutral to go with anything. I know your Mom will really enjoy wearing it..especially since you made it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home