Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Houston, we have cast-off

OK, so this isn't even knit... but I just thought of that clever little title and had to use it. Here it is:



I love the way it turned out. I used one big ball of Joann's Sensations Rainbow Boucle in light blue and the star crocheted baby blanket pattern. Worked up really fast too! Now I need to figure out some more stuff to make for this craft show I intent to do to earn Vegas bucks and use up some stash. I'm thinking ponchos and scarves and wraps are a good bet.

Found a LYS in my area. It's called Tamarella Yarns. Not a very big selection, but they had Cascade and Brown Sheep and Lamb's Pride, so there are some standards. Also had some BOGO yarn a nd a big island of 25% off. Not much sock yarn, which is what I went for, but I did pick up one ball of sockota and then order some Regia from elann.

5 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That star blankie is so cool. I love how the yarn worked with the variations.

Vegas baby! Too bad you couldn't jet up to Northern Cal while you're out this way.

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah, I meant to tell you that your Glitterspun tunic is beautiful! Love it, especially the sleeves. Your mom is going to love it!

 
At 12:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Star blanket! How big is it? You said it's not knit? Is it crochet?

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Karen said...

That is cute!! Very different!

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home