Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I managed to stay up a bit last night and finish the crocheted Glitterspun top I've been working on since forever. It wasn't tedious I just wasn't really working on it. It's for my mom so it had to be worked on in secret... plus it was kinda boring. But last night I got the crocheting done and the ends woven in. Looks pretty good.. pics later.

I've decided that my man and I need to go to Vegas this november... so I've started saving and planning for that. I think I am gonna try to do a craft show in the fall to raise the funds... I definitely have the stock for it. In the meantime maybe I will try to work up some more of what I have into sellable objects. More later, off to work (bleh)

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Can'r wait to see the pics!

We went to Vegas a couple of years ago and I had so much fun. I didn't think I would like it there but I did. There was tons to do besides gamble, although that is fun too if you win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home