Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Just got back from Pittsburgh... tired! I finished these scarves up last week:



I also wrote up the pattern, so if anyone wants it email tifffany(at)gmail(dot)com with a request. It's easy to work up and uses up some of that novelty yarn I stashed in mass when it was "new".

I made a couple more of these in diff color combos but will probably not bother taking a pic of them. Cause I'm lazy. ;)

Finishing up another scarf now... pics of that when I get home early enough to take good ones!

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute! I'm so tired of the novelty yarns now - but I still get people wanting scarves. I, too, stockpiled lots of novelty - so I amy whip up a few dozen so people can choose which they want and give me money for "real" yarn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home