Tifffany's Ramblings

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Last night I locked myself in and made some progress on the Steelers afghan, which is a charity project. Here is how much I have done on the center panel so far:


I just have to finish filling in the white and then I can get back to actually crocheting. I am going to add some length to the center piece and then do a black and gold border. Hopefully it will bring in beaucoup bucks for a women's cancer center of a Pittsburgh hospital.

Also, I got some Regia today that I had ordered from Elann. I didn't order the new stuff cause it's heavier weight and less yardage, but I did get enough for 2 pair of neutrally colored socks:



That's all for now... off to work on a new ponchette I am kinda designing!

1 Comments:

At 10:08 PM, Blogger Janine said...

Tifffff! Kirk wants a Titans blanket now, thanks! (looks great, btw!!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home