Tifffany's Ramblings

Monday, May 15, 2006

This weekend I stayed home and finished the ponchette I had started. Here she is:



And a close up of the nifty edging:



I managed this in record time, and really like the way it turned out. It's all crocheted, and I even forced myself to write up the pattern... just in case I ever want to make it again. Want a copy? Shoot an email to tifffany(at)gmail(dot)com and it will be in your box ASAP. Warning: the edging is a little bit complicated and not for the faint of heart... but if you can do doilies everything should be A-OK

Yesterday I was feeling pretty okay but then I left the house with my mom and as soon as I was in the car for 3 minutes I was feeling nautious and headachey. Not sure what was going on, but it got worse with each short trip we took. This morning when I woke up I was feeling a bit of the same, so in order to not aggravate it I called off work. I don't really have the time to burn (got 3 weeks planned vacation this year and we don't get separate vacation and sick leave), but I was worried I would feel sick and to leave and drive home would just make it worse. Off to hole up some more and work on another project/pattern for "the sale".

1 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Karen said...

The ponchette is cool! You did a really nice job on it. I need to teach myself how to crochet one of these days. I can do a single crochet but that's about it.

That Steelers afghan you are making is awesome too!! I bet it will bring in some good money for your charity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home