Tifffany's Ramblings

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Done At Last!



I finalllly finished the afghan this weekend. The border did not come out as well as I'd have liked... in part due to the fact that Red Heart sucks and each "no dyelot" skein had a different color and gauge. But my man likes it and thinks it'll be good for the raffle, so I'm happy.

Also finished a baby blanket but I don't have my yarn needles to weave in the ends, so no pics of that yet. Now I am working on some quickie projects cause I am tired of laboring over huge, hot blankets in the midst of summer. Happy 4th to everyone... hope ya all are off this Tuesday!

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Gorgeous! I'm betting it will be great for the raffle! I bet it was really tough working on that in this heat too! Glad you are finally done with it.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger LadyLinoleum said...

I think it looks awesome, border and all! Yeah, I'm always suspicious of the no dyelot thang...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home