Tifffany's Ramblings

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I have some new projects in the works, but I wanted to do this list instead cause it is FUN

1. Put your iPod (or MP3's) on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How am I feeling today?
Age Six Racer - Dashboard Confessional (Like a child? ALWAYS!)

Will I get far in life?
Joe DiMaggio Done it Again, Billy Bragg & Wilco (This one makes no sense...)

How do my friends see me?
The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes - Fall Out Boy (HEY!!!! I love you all tooo)

When will I get married?
Dawn - Devision (Awwwwwwwww)

What is my best friend's theme song?
If I Can't Change Your Mind - Sugar (Really, my friends are pretty tolerant. Pretty song, tho.)

What is the story of my life?
Get Out Of My House - Kate Bush (OH YEAH! And my head... and my life...)

What was high school like?
Buffalo Soldier - Bob Marley and the Wailers (Well, I did work hard)

How am I going to get ahead in life?
(skipped one cause the title is a number) I Am A Scientist - Guided By Voices (Well, I majored in Math & Chemistry... so I HOPE that's how I get ahead!!)

What is the best thing about me?
Sulk - Billy Brag (I have been told I'm cute when I pout.)

How is today going to be?
Lonely Day - Phantom Planet (Awwwww... yes and no)

What is in store for this weekend?
Lovers - The Tears (No comment)

What song describes my parents?
5 times out of 100 - Hot Hot Heat (... they don't pester me? Noooo that would be much lower)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home